On Property Marketing Strategies
Marketing your Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Tigard, Tualatin, Wilsonville, Oregon City, Happy Valley, Forest Grove, Cornelius, Gresham, Sherwood or Multnomah County home or condo really is all about doing it right, doing it smarter and making a creative statement. Remember, the goal is make your Portland home standout in the crowd. Lasting memories take place each time a prospective buyer enters your Portland home. This aspect of marketing your Portland home is quite possibly the single most important strategy I use.
Take a look at the critical pieces to your Portland Home Marketing System – the on-property marketing strategies:
- Professional Home Staging: A comprehensive Portland home staging consultation to properly present your Multnomah County home to perspective home buyers.
- Yard Sign: Your silent 24/7 salesperson that helps create awareness and identify that your Portland home is officially on the market. (this is highly recommended)
- Customized Property Brochures: I utilize a skilled professional photographer to aid in the custom design of your personalized property brochure
- Property Cards: These powerful fold-over business cards help advertise the sale of your Portland area property. You are encouraged you to provide these to all of your friends, family, and associates.
- Customized Visitor Folder: Professionally designed and written folder contains the most pertinent information, flyers, maps, etc. about your Portland home and can be given to each visiting buyer.
- Thank You Cards: Seldom used in today’s fast-paced business environment, hand written cards make an instant statement. These well-received thank you cards are like a breath of fresh air in our cold, and communicate a "warm" personal touch making these cards a unique communication tool very few sellers and their agents ever think to offer to their visiting buyers.