Protecting Your Portland Home Selling Interest
The one responsibility your Portland real estate agent should take most serious is protecting the interest of you, the Portland home seller. Representing your best interest, the goal for every Portland real estate transaction is to always secure the absolute highest price and the most attractive means to get your Portland area home sold and get it sold quickly.
Educating Portland Home Sellers for Success
Secondly, because no two Portland real estate transactions are ever the same, educating Multnomah County home sellers is another important service provided. Remember- a well-informed Portland home seller makes smarter decisions. That is the why this portion of your Portland real estate website was designed and developed.
Here are your Portland home selling tools and resources.
- The Gabby Tyer Home Marketing System –This is the most comprehensive Portland home marketing you can select. Protecting your best interest, this powerful marketing strategy is all about securing the absolute best results possible – sell your Multnomah County property quicker and for more money!
- Home Valuation – No matter how many ways you slice it, pricing your Portland home accurately when it is first introduced to the Portland real estate market is a must. Removing any emotion from the equation, I’ll use real-time Portland real estate market data and a touch of “real world” experience to suggest a pricing strategic to set the most accurate price strategy possible for your Portland home. Request you Portland home evaluation today!
- Getting Your Portland Home Ready For The Market – Portland homes in excellent condition with great curb appeal (and priced right) sell quicker! These useful tips will get your Portland home” show-ready”. This is one exclusive seller’s article that is a must read!
- Free Portland Home Selling Guide – The fine art of selling your Portland home remains a complicated transaction. With your Portland Home Seller Guide we offer a step by step plan so you are never wondering what happens next. In this guide you will come to know why who you select as your Portland real estate agent can impact the bottom line of your home sale. It also covers items like the listing agreement, smart pricing strategies, ways to gain a unique perspective on the Portland real estate market and estimating the bottom line of your home sale. Be a smarter Portland home seller and request your Portland Home Selling Guide today!
- Neighborhood Sold Report – Make no mistake about it, information is power! Be a smarter Portland home seller and request the most current sold stats for your Multnomah County neighborhood and start making wiser home selling decisions right now!
Successfully Marketing Your Portland Home
As your Portland real estate listing agent, your Portland home selling interests are my first priority. You have my commitment to effectively market your Multnomah County home to a successful outcome. Because you deserve a fierce negotiator, you have my commitment to secure the absolute highest price possible for your Portland home. If you are selling your Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Tigard, Tualatin, Wilsonville, Oregon City, Happy Valley, Forest Grove, Cornelius, Gresham, Sherwood or Multnomah County home, I suggest you consider this Portland real estate website as your comprehensive online tool. Contact me, Gabby Tyer, for your initial home selling consultation today!