Realty Solutions Rental List and Information
We require that you tour before applying.
How to Schedule a Tour
Select the home which you would like to tour in the list above. Once on the home's individual page, select "Schedule Showing". Submit your information and pick a time that works with your schedule. Make sure to confirm the appointment at least 1 hour prior to the tour or else the tour will be automatically canceled.
If a time listed does not work with your schedule, please go back to the home's individual page, select "Contact Us", and provide times that work better for you. We are flexible and happy to work with you to accommodate special requests.
Applicant Criteria and Screening Policies
Applicant(s) must provide at least one piece of state issued photo ID & social security card.
Applicant, or combined applicants, must gross at least 3 times the monthly rent. Each applicant must have 3 years of verifiable income.
Each applicant must have a verifiable current and 2 previous address(es) and must have a satisfactory rental reference from their current and previous landlords for the past 3 years.
We may obtain a Credit Report. We may conduct a search of Public Records, including but not limited to judgments, liens, evictions, criminal, and status of collection amounts. We may contact your previous rental references. We may contact your employer to verify your income and your personal references as provided in your application.
If Applicant does not meet all criteria, we may deny the application, require a co-signer, and/or require a larger security deposit.
Prior to a final determination of a denial based on criminal background, the applicant has the right to an individualized assessment based on: (a) The nature and severity of the incidents that would lead to a denial; (b) The number and type of incidents; (c) The time that has elapsed since the date the incidents occurred; and (d) The age of the individual at the time the incidents occurred.
An application may be denied for one or more of the following reasons:
- Any general judgment of restitution (eviction) less than 5 years old.
- A pending eviction action that has not resulted in a general judgment of dismissal or judgment in favor of the applicant at the time the application is submitted.
- Conviction of a sex offense within the last 20 years.
- Conviction of a crime against a person within the last 10 years.
- Conviction of a drug related crime within the last 10 years; that is presently illegal in this state.
- Conviction of identity theft or check forgery within the last 15 years.
- Conviction of any other crime if the conduct for which the applicant was convicted is of a nature that would adversely affect the property of the landlord or other tenants or the health, safety, or right to peaceful enjoyment of the premises of the residents, the landlord, or the landlord's agents within the last 10 years.
- An arrest and subsequent charge against the applicant involving any of the the criminal offenses for which a conviction would be grounds for denial if the charges have not been dismissed at the time the application is submitted; and the applicant is not presently participating in a diversion, conditional discharge, or deferral of judgment program on the charges.
- Applicant has an undisclosed or un-permitted pet.
- Unpaid utility bills or collection accounts in excess of $150.
- Judgment or outstanding collection from a landlord.
- Poor rental history.
- Insufficient income or employment history.
- inaccurate or false information from the applicant.
- Unsatisfactory credit report, more than 2 accounts reported past due.
- Unsatisfactory credit report, Credit score below 650.
- Incomplete application.
See Individual Property for Pet Guidelines.
Owner/Agent is charging an application Screening Charge of $65 per adult 18 years old and older. This charge is non refundable unless the Owner/Agent does not screen the applicant.
Right to Dispute
You have the right to dispute the accuracy of any information provided to the Owner/Agent by a screening service or a credit reporting agency and you have the right to appeal a negative determination, if any right to appeal exists.